Athletes can have their scores validated by performing the Open workout under the direct, in-person observation of a Registered Judge.
A Registered Judge is someone who has completed the current season's Online Judges Course.
When submitting their score the athlete will enter the name of their Registered Judge along with their score, affiliate, or video URL, if relevant. If entered successfully, the score will immediately and automatically be validated and appear on the leaderboard.
How to Enter Your Judge's Name
- It is important to enter your judge's name exactly as it appears on their profile. Nicknames or a misspelled name will not link to your judge's profile and your score will not be accepted and validated. Your score will still be entered, it will just appear as "pending".
- Select your registered judge's name from the dropdown list. You must select the name to link their Registered Judge status to your score.
- A successful registered judge name entry will result in the immediate validation of your score.
- If your registered judge's name does not appear in the dropdown menu, have them contact Games Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you performed your Open workout at an affiliate, entered your registered Judge's name but your score shows as "pending," your score did not link to your judge's profile. You can resubmit your score or have the affiliate manager validate the score.
Still not sure why you cannot submit your score?
Contact Games Support (email@example.com) before the Monday 5 pm PT deadline and we will help you get your submitted!