1. To create a custom leaderboard log in to your account and choose "dashboard" from the drop-down menu at the upper right corner of your profile.
2. You can then scroll down and find "Create Custom Leaderboard"
3. Read through the steps on how to create your leaderboard here and select "Create new leaderboard" when you're ready to begin making your leaderboard
4. Select 2021 when choosing the year
5. Give your Leaderboard a name. EX: “Moms of CrossFit”
6. Start adding athletes to your Leaderboard.
This begins to build the pool of athletes you can quickly compare stats with during the open. These athletes will appear at the bottom of the page as hashtags. Note, if an athlete has not signed up for the open, they will not appear in the dropdown menu and can not be selected.
You can add specific athletes (Step 3)
You can also add an entire affiliate to your Leaderboard.
You can add athletes based on which hashtags they have associated themselves with
You can also filter by certain ages and genders.
7. Click “save and view” at the bottom of the page to view your custom leaderboards.
8. Your custom leaderboards may also be accessed via the dropdown menu under your name
You may create as many leaderboards as you want! Have fun!