1. Log into your account and select “dashboard” from the dropdown menu under your name
2. Select “custom leaderboard” from the bottom of your Competition Dashboard
3. Read all about how to create your custom leaderboard here and then select “create new leaderboard” to begin!
4. Select 2020 when prompted to chose the year.
5. Give your Leaderboard a name. EX: “Women of CrossFit Santa Cruz”
6. Start adding athletes to your Leaderboard.
This begins to build the pool of athletes you can quickly compare stats with during the open. These athletes will appear at the bottom of the page as hashtags. Note, if an athlete has not signed up for the open, they will not appear in the dropdown menu and can not be selected.
You can add specific athletes (Step 3)
You can also add entire affiliate to your Leaderboard.
You can add athletes based on which hashtags they have associated themselves with
You can also filter by certain ages and genders.
7. Click “save and view” at the bottom of the page to view your custom leaderboards.
8. Your custom leaderboards may also be accessed via the dropdown menu under your name
You may create as many leaderboards as you want! Have fun!