THE MADISON CLUB
For your chance to beat the crowds, have early access to tickets, and watch the competition in the lap of luxury, become a member of the Madison Club. With a Madison Club membership, Festival-goers will have access to exclusive perks and amenities while watching the Fittest on Earth compete. All holders of Madison Club passes purchased prior to April 13, 2018, will have first access to purchase reserved Coliseum tickets for the 2018 Reebok CrossFit Games.
Madison Club passes will include the following amenities:
- Valet parking
- Access to two premier hospitality locations:
- In the first location, cool off in a climate-controlled tent located between the Coliseum and the beer garden. This premier location will include indoor and outdoor seating, views of the main CrossFit Games Boulevard and TVs showing all the action.
- In the second location, pass holders can spectate from an open-air skybox overlooking one of the main floors of competition.
- Full buffet Wednesday through Sunday, dinner buffet Friday through Sunday, and snacks throughout each day.
- Beer, wine, and nonalcoholic beverages also included!
- First opportunity to renew your Madison Club passes in 2019, which will allow first opportunity to purchase reserved Coliseum tickets for the 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games.
- $1,000 per Madison Club pass
- Buy five or more and your price drops to $900 per Madison Club pass
- Quantities are very limited
- Note: The cost of the pass is is in addition to the cost of your CrossFit Games ticket. Purchasing a Madison Club pass alone will not get you access to the grounds or Coliseum. Each pass is good for all five days of the CrossFit Games.
For the ultimate experience at the Games, including valet parking, VIP hospitality, and first opportunity to get the best seats in the house, consider the Madison Club.
Interested parties should contact email@example.com.