You can get yourself set up easily by following the steps below. If you have any questions or issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on this link
Enter the name of the affiliate you wish to manage
Enter the email address that is on file with CrossFit, LLC
If you enter the correct email address, a verification request will be sent to that email account. Click on the link in that email and follow the instructions to complete the process. If you would like to delegate this responsibility to another person, you may forward that email with the link to them. If you do not receive the email be sure to check your spam folder as it may end up in there.
If you would like to delegate the Affiliate Management duties to someone else at your affiliate just provide them with the set up link: https://games.crossfit.com/register/affiliate-manager/start
Affiliate Manager Responsibilities and Requirements
- The Affiliate Manager is responsible for validating (or rejecting) the performances of all athletes who perform the workout at their affiliate. The validation deadline every week is Wednesday at 5 p.m. PT.
- The Affiliate Manager must complete the most current Online Judges Course in order to be able to validate scores.
- There can be only one Affiliate Manager per affiliate.
- If someone is the LOR of multiple affiliate locations, each of those locations still needs a separate Affiliate Manager.
- You cannot manage one affiliate and compete under a different affiliate.
After you are set up as the Affiliate Manager all you have to do is log in to your Games account and you can validate submitted scores from your Competition Dashboard or from the drop down menu.