Registering your wristband protects you in case your wristband is lost, stolen, damaged or stops working. Only the person who registers their wristband or the original purchaser can be issued a replacement wristband. We won’t know it’s yours unless you register it.
Articles in this section
- What and where is will call?
- Why should I register my wristband online?
- I bought a ticket and it hasn't shown up. What next?
- How do I receive my wristband?
- When should I put on my wristband?
- Are there in and out privileges?
- I live in the United States. What are special dates concerning my ticket purchase?
- I don't live in the United States. What are special dates concerning my ticket purchase?
- I got my wristband in the mail. What next?
- I lost my wristband AND I did register it online. What next?