WHERE CAN I BUY A CAMPING PASS?
Purchase your camping pass at Ticketmaster.
WHEN CAN I MOVE IN?
The RV camping area will open at 8 a.m., Monday, July 27th. You must have your RV moved in by Wednesday, July 29th, at 5 p.m. All campers must be off their campsites by Monday, Aug. 3rd, at 12 p.m.
The tent camping area will also open at 8 a.m., Monday, July 27th. You must be moved in by Wednesday, July 29th, at 5 p.m. All campers must be off their campsites by Monday, Aug. 3rd, at 12 p.m.
Special exceptions, including late move-ins, may be arranged by contacting Bryce Dilger at the Alliant Energy Center at Dilger.Bryce@alliantenergycenter.com
WHEN MUST I MOVE OUT?
All campers must be off their campsites by Monday, Aug. 3rd, at 12 p.m. You may not move your vehicle until the completion of competition on Sunday, Aug. 2nd.
RECEIVING YOUR CAMPING PASS.
Your camping pass will be emailed to you from Ticketmaster. Your camping pass is not a wristband. You are responsible for either printing your pass or having it readily available via a mobile device upon arrival onsite.
HOW MUCH SPACE IS PROVIDED FOR EACH CAMPSITE?
We want as many people as possible to have room to camp, so please respect the limit of 10-by-20 ft. per camping spot. This will be strictly enforced.
Your tent can be any size as long as it fits within the 10-by-20-ft. campsite.
DOES EACH PERSON NEED TO PAY TO STAY IN THE CAMPGROUND?
No, the price of the campsite (Tent or RV) is for the campsite. There is no limit to the number of people who can use a single 10-by-20-ft. site.
Please remember that only people with Games festival wristbands will be allowed into ROMWOD Campground.
WHAT AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE?
Campers will have access to restrooms, showers, and hand-washing stations. The restrooms and showers are private. Camping Rx'd spaces will have air-conditioning and its own dedicated hospitality with games, grilling, and more. RV spaces will have either a 30-amp or 50-amp hookup, fresh-water hookups, as well as daily gray/black water removal. Inside the CrossFit Games festival there will be a limited number of free water refill stations, ATMs and a variety of food and beverage vendors.
HOW DO I RESERVE A SPECIFIC LOCATION?
Contact Bryce Dilger at email@example.com
CAN I SHIP MY EQUIPMENT TO THE CAMPGROUND?
No shipments will be accepted at the Alliant Energy Center. Please pack in your own camping equipment or buy it when you arrive in Madison.
ARE ANIMALS ALLOWED?
No, only service dogs are permitted at the campground.
CAN PEOPLE COME TO AND FROM THE CAMPGROUND?
Yes, people with Games admission wristbands can move freely between the campground and the venue. Please note that only those with Games tickets can enter the campground.
THIS IS CAR CAMPING, RIGHT?
No, no one may park their car at their campsite. Cars must be parked in a designated lot outside the campground.
CAN I BRING FOOD AND BEVERAGES INTO THE CAMPGROUND?
Feel free to bring your own food, beverages and coolers. Please note that no glass is allowed. Only gas grills are allowed. No fires are permitted.
Coffee and food will be sold at the venue, and there’s a Villager Shopping Center with gas and food two miles southwest of the campground.
CAN I BRING A BICYCLE?
Yes, you can ride your bike at the campground but not within the Games venue.
Please do not lock your bicycle to gate openings, closures or any art installations or it will be considered surrendered. Look for the designated bicycle parking on the festival maps or in the mobile app.
CAN I BRING MY FRIENDS INTO THE CAMPGROUND?
Yes. As long as everyone has a festival pass, you may have them come to your camping spot.
ARE GENERATORS ALLOWED?
Generators are only allowed in the RV camping area.
CAN I SELL OR MARKET MY PRODUCTS?
No. If you attempt to sell or market anything without approval from the festival organizers, all items will be considered surrendered and will not be returned.
MAY I USE A STOVE TO COOK?
The use of an outdoor cooking appliance is permitted.
Outdoor Cooking Appliance Requirements:
- All cooking appliances shall bear a certification or listing from a nationally recognized testing or certification organization.
- All cooking appliances must utilize propane as the fuel source. No wood, charcoal or flammable/combustible liquid cooking appliances will be permitted.
- Only one cooking appliance per campsite shall be permitted.
- The maximum amount of propane per campsite shall not exceed 20 lb. or 48 lb. of water capacity.
- A minimum of 3 ft. of clearance shall be maintained at all times while the cooking appliance is in use. No combustible material shall be within 3 ft. of the cooking appliance.
- Cooking appliances, while in use, shall not be left unattended.
CAN I PLAY MUSIC?
Please be courteous of your neighbors and abide by the noise curfew of 10 p.m. If security asks you to quiet down, please do so.
CAMPING RULES AND REGULATIONS
For the safety of everyone camping at the 2020 Reebok CrossFit Games, we ask that everyone follow the following rules and regulations:
- All occupied spaces must have a CrossFit Games camping permit displayed.
- No person shall camp in any area except as designated and with prior approval.
- No firearms, fireworks or dangerous weapons are permitted on the AEC premises.
- Swimming, fishing and boating are not permitted in AEC ponds.
- Outside food and beverages will not be allowed into the Games venue.
- Please place all trash in the nearest trash bin. No littering.
- RV camping spots are limited to one recreational vehicle.
- Please respect all posted quiet hours.
- To visit or stay in the camping areas, you must have a CrossFit Games ticket.
- Animals (service dogs accepted)
- Guns or weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Fire Lanterns / Chinese Sky Fire Lanterns / Sky Candles / Fire Balloons
- Fire, charcoal BBQs, heaters
Still have questions about camping? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.