We may be able to retrieve your original ticket order. The original purchaser must be present with a matching valid photo ID in order to issue a new wristband to you. We would also need to know the UID number (longer set of digits found on the backside of the RFID saddle) of the lost wristband to deactivate it.
Articles in this section
- What and where is will call?
- Why should I register my wristband online?
- I bought a ticket and it hasn't shown up. What next?
- How do I receive my wristband?
- When should I put on my wristband?
- Are there in and out privileges?
- I live in the United States. What are special dates concerning my ticket purchase?
- I don't live in the United States. What are special dates concerning my ticket purchase?
- I got my wristband in the mail. What next?
- I lost my wristband AND I did register it online. What next?