What is prohibited inside the venue?
Items not permitted into the facility include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Food, alcohol, etc.
- Noisemakers, whistles, air horns, musical instruments (plastic horns vary per event)
- Glass bottles, metal cans, etc.
- Professional camera equipment, video cameras, tripods, etc.
- Animals (except service animals)
- Weapons, explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, etc.
- Fireworks, slingshots, smoke bombs, laser pointers, etc.
- Large bags, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, beach bags, etc.
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Beach balls, Frisbees, balloons, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- Flags/signs larger than 3 by 4 feet
- Sticks, poles, rods
- Confetti or streamers
Guests found in possession of the above mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of it. Guests found in possession of the above mentioned items inside of the facility may be subject to the confiscation of the items or possible ejection. Guests found in possession of fireworks or explosive devices will be ejected from the facility. Guests who refuse to comply may be denied entry or will be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest.