Can I edit my affiliate if I make a mistake?
Yes, you will be able to make any edits on your Competition Dashboard after you complete registration and up until the score submission deadline for 18.1; Monday, February 26, at 5:00 p.m. PT.
To edit your affiliate, please follow the steps listed below. Pay close attention to Step 8. :)
1. Login to the Games Site.
2. On the very top right-hand side of the page, in red, click on your name. Shown below:
3. A drop down menu should appear:
4. Click on "Your Dashboard".
5. Once you are on your Competition Dashboard page, click on the red edit pencil next to "Affiliate".
6. After you click on the red pencil, a popup will appear asking you you want to leave the affiliate. Click the red "Yes."
7.Your Dashboard will then show that you are "Unaffiliated."
8. Next, locate and click on the red edit pencil next to "Region":
9. Once you click on the red edit pencil, a pop-up asking for your affiliate should appear:
10. In the text window of the pop-up, type in your correct affiliate name.
11. You must click on your affiliate. Do not simply hit enter.
12. After you click on your affiliate name from the dropdown menu, click the red "Join" button:
You are now affiliated!