How do I submit my score if I performed the workout at a CrossFit Affiliate?
Athletes will submit their scores on their Score Submission Page. There are a couple of ways to get to your Score Submission page and they are outlined in the help desk article titled Where do I submit my score?
Here is a list of steps of how to submit your score if you performed the workout at a CrossFit Affiliate
- Go to Games.CrossFit.com.
- Log in using your CFID email address and password.
- Go your Score Submission Page.
- It will ask, "How will this workout be validated?" Select: "Performed at an affiliate."
- Type the name of the affiliate where you performed the workout. Click the affiliate as it populates in the dropdown menu.
- Type the name of your judge. Click the name of the judge as it populates in the dropdown menu. If the Judge's name does not pop up, just type it in and continue. It will save the name.
- If applicable, select whether you did or did not complete the workout under the time cap.
- Enter your score for the workout.
- Designate how you performed the workout using the Rx'd or Scaled checkbox.
- Click Submit Score.