What do I need to know about my wristband?
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR WRISTBAND
- Do NOT put on your wristband until the morning of the Games! (It will lock instantly and you won't be able to remove it.)
- Once you receive your CrossFit Games wristband in the mail, register it online. We will add a button to register your wristband to this page in the near future.
- If you ordered multiple wristbands, make sure to give a wristband to each of your Games buddies and have them each create a new account and register with their information before arriving in Madison. Please do NOT register someone else's wristband for them. This helps us track your unique wristband in case it gets lost or damaged.
- Each wristband can be scanned into the event entrance only once per day; re-entry is not permitted on the same day.
- Only wristbands purchased through the official Ticket master website and ticketing partners are valid; do not purchase wristbands from third parties.
- Take care of your wristband and treat it like cash. Wristbands are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Wristbands that are lost or stolen will only be replaced to the original purchaser or registered attendee and are subject to a replacement fee.
- Wristbands will be treated as void if tampered with or removed. Do not cut it.
- Do not remove your wristband until after the final day of the Games.
- Wristbands must be worn on the right wrist.