Judging Online Video Sumbissions
Anyone completing the 2017 Judges Course can judge online videos submitted by athletes in the Open. Please be sure you have reviewed the Movement & Video Submission Standards prior to judging a video.
Here are the steps for judging a videotaped workout:
- Login to games.crossfit.com and go to the Leaderboard.
- Click any score with a video icon to watch the submission.
- Watch the entire video and determine whether it matches one of these 3 options:
- Good Video: Video is valid and the score is accurate
- Need Review: Questionable reps. Please leave a comment with details and a time from video (ex: "12:32, missing lockout. 12:40, not touching target")
- Invalid Video: Video did not load, or failed to meet standards (missing heights, weight measurements)
Please use the comments field to describe the reason for your rating.