When are the 2017 Regionals?
THREE REGIONAL WEEKENDS | MAY 19 - JUNE 4
The fittest men, women, and teams from 17 worldwide areas will head to one of eight regional events over three weekends starting in May for their chance to compete at the Games:
- Twenty men, 20 women, and the top teams will advance from regions in the U.S. and Canada.
- Thirty men, 30 women, and the top teams will advance from Europe and Australia.
- Ten men, 10 women, and the top teams will advance from Latin America, Asia, and Africa.
May 19 - 21, 2017
- East Regional | Albany, New York |Times Union Center
- South Regional | San Antonio, Texas | Alamodome
May 26 - 28, 2017
- Pacific Regional | Wollongong, Australia | WIN Entertainment Centre
- California Regional | Del Mar, California | Del Mar Arena
- Central Regional | Nashville, Tennessee | Music City Center
June 2 - 4, 2017
- Meridian Regional | Madrid, Spain | Caja Mágica
- West Regional | Portland, Oregon | Portland Expo Center
- Atlantic Regional | Atlanta, Georgia | Georgia World Congress Center